We believe that bike riders’ health, attitude and performance is directly related to the foods that they eat, so we put Podium Catering in charge of breakfast, lunch and dinner on race day. They’re experts in feeding hungry bike racers, but don’t take our word for it—check out this menu:
- American style blueberry pancakes with streaky bacon and maple syrup
- Porridge and selection of cereals and milks
- Selection of fruit juices, ground coffee and tea.
- Bean, tomato and pasta stew—with added meatballs for the carnivores
- Served with crusty loaf bread and green salad
- Chili con carne with basmati rice (beef and vegetarian options)
- Served in a crisp corn tortilla taco shell
- Topped with grated mature cheddar cheese and fresh coriander
- Sticky toffee pudding served with butterscotch sauce with whipped cream
Saturday’s breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the cost of the Grinduro entry.
There will also be food for sales onsite! NOTE: Only cash will be accepted!
Podium Catering will be offering a great dinner for £10.
- Moroccan Chicken with Lemon Couscous Or Spiced Vegetable Tagine
- Triple Belgium Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream
Hooked and Cooked Fish & Chip will also be onsite!
Friends and family will be able to purchase breakfast, lunch and dinner on site from Podium Catering while supplies last.
Podium Catering will be offering breakfast for £6.
- Bacon and Egg Sarnie
- Coffee and Tea